Useful insights on contemporary house style by a leading TMT bar manufacturing company in India
If you are planning to build your dream house, you will come across many different interior design styles such as contemporary, modern, Scandinavian, minimalist or and industrial. Contemporary style is one of the most popular one these days. Knowing what contemporary style of home means to you can help you communicate better with interior designers and contractors. As a leading TMT bar manufacturing company in India, we share with you useful insights on contemporary style of house:
What is a contemporary style of house?
Unlike other interior decor styles, contemporary design style doesn’t refer to any specific period of time. A contemporary style reflects the current style. It is constantly evolving to reflect the popular styles of present day design. Given its fluid nature, the characteristics of contemporary house style often overlap with modern and minimalist styles.
Note: No matter what kind of house style you opt for, make sure that the foundation of the home is strong. TMT Bars are one of the most important construction materials as they are the backbone of a construction project. Make sure you use 550D TMT bars as they are known for high strength and ductility.
Looking for the best TMT bar in West Bengal or the best TMT bar in Kolkata?
If you are looking for the best TMT bar in West Bengal, explore SEL Tiger TMT bars. They are manufactured using the advanced quenching process which makes them fire and corrosion resistant. As they possess excellent bendability, they can be used in earthquake-prone areas.
- Our SEL Tiger TMT bars can be easily welded into desired shapes without producing any defects.
- Our TMT bars are made of 100% pure steel using the German-based quenching system – THERMEX.
- Our TMT bars are BIS certified, ISO certified and NABL approved.
- We comply with the best quality, environmental and health and safety certifications.
Get in touch with us to know more about our SEL tiger TMT bars
How to build a contemporary style home?
- Let there be natural light: One of the defining features of a contemporary home is a lot of light, especially natural light. At the time of discussing a house plan with an architect make sure you pay attention to the direction and size of structural elements such as windows and skylights. The house plan can make all the difference when it comes to how much natural light you allow to let in.
- Use colours wisely: Some of the main colours that are widely used in contemporary style of homes are neutrals, black, and white. For instance, these days, monochrome styles of homes are trendy. Clean white walls with chic black furniture give a home a classic appeal. For bathrooms, many homeowners are opting for pristine white tiles for walls and black and white patterned flooring.Note: When you are using bright and bold colours, balance them with neutral shades to avoid the house looking over-the-top.
- Bring your floors up to date: In a contemporary style of home, floors are something that cannot be easily ignored. Patterned tiles, wood, or wood-style vinyl flooring or laminate are some popular choices for flooring.
- Sustainability: There is a widening focus on sustainability these days. You can build a contemporary style of home while embracing sustainable strategies that reduce the negative environmental impact of construction. From using environment-friendly construction materials such as TMT bars and cement to better water management, you can work with architects and contractors to reduce the carbon footprint of buildings.