With each year comes an opportunity to re-think your home and make it more comfortable, stylish, and functional. With that in mind, here we share with some of the best home-building trends to watch out in 2023:
1. Biophilic design: If there’s one trend that is unlikely to fade, it’s the biophilic design. It is a concept used to increase your connection to nature by incorporating natural materials. Biophilic design principles can be implemented in any type of home, from contemporary to traditional. In a traditional home, this might mean incorporating more wood panelling or stone fireplaces. In a contemporary home, it might mean large windows and ample houseplants. Some of the biophilic design ideas include:
2. Use of best iron rods in India: Before building a house, it is essential to lay a strong foundation. The quality of the construction materials used will determine how well the foundation will withstand the ravages of time and weather. When choosing construction materials, it is important to select the best quality products to ensure the longevity and strength of the structure. One of the most important components of a strong foundation is the iron bars used to reinforce the concrete. Careful planning is required to choose the best quality iron bars. Here are a few things you should consider when buying the best quality iron:
3. Colourful kitchens: The kitchen is the heart of the house. It is where you cook and gather with family and friends. So it’s no wonder that homeowners are ensuring that the kitchen is no longer dull and drab. Gone are the days of all-white cabinets and counters. Modern kitchens have a dual-colour scheme, creating a contrast.
4. Black accents: If you are looking to give your home a stylish update in the near future, you may want to consider painting your window frames black. This trend has been slowly gaining popularity over the past few years and it shows no signs of slowing down. Black window frames can give a modern and sophisticated look to any home and they can be easily paired with lacquered entryway doors.
5. Bold wallpaper: The wallpapers are back with a bang. These days, homeowners are using striking wallpapers to change the entire look and feel of the room. A colourful and wallpaper can elevate the look of a drab entryway or a cramped corner. A subtle wallpaper adds dimension and makes the room look spacious.
6. Statement ceiling: Statement ceilings are the latest interior design trend to take over residential spaces. Turning the spotlight on your ceiling instead is a great way to shake things up and create a cool design moment.
We manufacture high-quality TMT bars. We have factories in Sambalpur, Jamuria. Mangalpur, Pakuria and Girdih. Our Jamuria and Mangalpur plants cater to customers belonging to West Bengal. Our SEL Tiger TMT bars are fire-resistant, corrosion-resistant, earthquake resistant. As they have excellent bendability and flexibility, they are ideal for earthquake-prone areas. They are certified by BIS and ISO.For more information feel free to contact us.